Not currently hiring.
(expecting to hire again in second quarter of 2021)
Our services have been in high demand since we opened the doors to our Kelowna office in 2015. We have added a new strata manager to our team each year since then, and added a location in Penticton. So, if you have recently started or completed the Strata Management Licensing Course, now may be a good time to connect with us to see if you are a candidate for a future position. If you have taken the course, and have experience or qualifications for another position we are hiring for, consider applying for that position.
Candidates wishing to join Inspire must have an active strata management license or be enrolled in the licensing course. Candidates must…
• Be professional, patient and empathetic when working with clients
• Have exceptional conflict resolution skills
• Be able to explain complex subjects in clear and concise terms
• Be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Have intermediate computer skills, including competence in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Be able to type quickly (suggested min 60wpm) while simultaneously listening to discussions at a meeting
• Enjoy using analytical skills and finding creative solutions to problems
• Love learning complicated concepts and integrating new information as it arises
• Have a driver’s license and maintain a dependable vehicle
We are not currently hiring. But, if you would like us to consider your candidacy for a future position when one comes available, please email your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop ins please.