(Approximately 30 Hours per Week)
Inspire Property Management is seeking a part time property manager administrative assistant to work in a office like setting. The office is a fast-paced environment where teamwork and organization is key. The successful candidate will have outstanding client-based service skills. A successful employee will use the following list as a guide and provide to aid as necessary, including by bringing forward new ideas to improve the business or by taking on additional tasks that fill gaps in current processes.
- Provide general administrative assistance to property managers with filing, mailing, polling clients, following up with contractors, or other duties under the direct supervision of the Strata or Rental Manager licensee (SM & RM).
- Data entry, including client information when onboarding a new strata or strata-like community.
- Manage rental social media accounts and corporate website as directed by RM
- Proof read documents for SM & RM.
- Receive and return phone calls when RM & SM are busy or away from office to ensure clients feel taken care of and record messages where necessary for follow up by RM & SM.
- Iterate on procedural documents and solicit feedback to improve processes and make workflows more efficient.
- Excellent time management skills
- Professional Appearance
- Experience in rental & strata property management administration would be a strong asset. Experience not required but ability to learn quickly and work independently a must
- Must work efficiently and confidently on a computer, proficient in Microsoft word, excel, email programs, and have basic knowledge of accounting concepts
- Professional phone/written communication
- Client based service oriented/pleasant manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Highly organized and reliable
- Positive attitude
The ideal work week will consist of five 6-hour shifts. Specific days per week are flexible. Business hours are typically from 10 AM – 4 PM, Monday – Friday. However, the exact working hours for the employee may be reasonably flexible, provided the schedule is relatively consistent. There currently is extended benefits being offered.
The business is growing at a relatively rapid pace. The employee should be prepared to respond to growth of the business and be comfortable with the changes in the roles or responsibilities that will come. The hours of work for the foreseeable future will remain consistent at 30-hours per week. But, the employee should expect that the business will require greater hours from the employee as growth continues.
Please apply on IndeedJobs.com here:
We would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.