This last year was a difficult year for most of us. But, we have much to be thankful for.
We have received the praise and support of our clients and service providers, resulting in such impressive accolades as:
- Winner of 2020 Kelowna Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards: Ethics in Business
- Bronze Winner of 2021 Community Votes (Kelowna): Property Management Award
- Nominee for 2021 Kelowna Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards: Small Business Award
- Finalist for 2021 Kelowna Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards: Inclusive Workplace Award (winner to be announced in February).
- Greg Bickert is a Finalist for the PAMA* Property Management Industry Awards: Industry leader of the Year Award (winner to be announced in February)
- Mercy Miller is a Finalist for the PAMA* Property Management Industry Awards: Rookie of the Year – Rising Star Award (winner to be announced in February)
*Professional Association of Managing Agents
We are very thankful for the public support of our clients and service providers. We work hard to maintain positive and productive relationships with you. We are glad that you appreciate us nearly as much as we appreciate you!
We have a lot of plans for improvement and iteration on the services we provide. So, while the pandemic has caused significant strain on our business, like most, we are excited for the coming year. We are looking forward to working with new clients, staff, and service providers in 2022.
I would like to take this opportunity to also thank my team. I am proud of the extra efforts our staff have put in- whether working late to support a strata manager or coming up with great ideas to put together the best staff party I have ever attended. My team is full of incredibly talented people. I appreciate every one of them.
Happy new year!
Inspire Property Management Ltd., per:
Greg Bickert, R.C.M.
President & Managing Broker